ServicesConfluense has a CMP Applications Lab including class 10 / 100 / 1000 areas for CMP process technology development and metrology.
Confluense offers CMP process technology services, enabled by its PSM product. The PSMís advanced in-situ analytics enable materials development and process development insights previously impossible to quantify.
- Process technology services
- Materials development: time based effluent analysis (reaction kinetics, species formation, particle morphology, abatement)
- Polishing process characterization: in-situ tribology, material stability (pH, conductivity, specific gravity, solids content, viscosity, zeta potential, etc.)
- Film removal characterization (RR, WIWNU, WTWNU, dishing, erosion, etc.), dynamic materials integration, defect reduction,
- Improvements, Sustainability: CoO, CoC, EHS (footprint reduction)